Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sony's Eye Candy

Yesterday a photographer I follow in Seattle by the name of Chase Jarvis posted on his blog a video for Sony by the production group Superfad. Superfad made this video for Sony's "make.believe" campaign. I have been down in the dumps lately about the push on the release for the new A7xx body from Sony. Sony's late entry into the DSLR market after acquiring Minolta put them behind. From the specs announced at PMA on the new A7xx I am glad the pulled back. This video just reminded me that Sony is an innovator and leader in technology. Minolta pioneered many SLR technologies and I feel that Sony will continue that trend.

Sony "Eye Candy" from Süperfad on Vimeo.



Remember how Sony changed the world with the Walkman. I hoping they are working on something for photographers now.

Enjoy,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment