Monday, January 16, 2012

Early Morning Sunrise

A New Year, new things and new ideas. I have many ideas for this year and I am already behind... This morning as I was finishing my shift I noticed the sun was starting to rise and it looked to be a beautiful sunrise. I setup and took the photo and I was planning to wait around to see if the colors developed further, but they faded quickly. After editing the the photograph I decided to create a quick video of the editing process. I am planning more videos like this so by all means if there is a topic you are interested in let me know and I will see about covering. My goal is one video per week and one blog post about custom framing. Just send an e-mail to chris@ohiohikerphotography.com



Here is the video of the edit, be gentle it is my first video. Give me some time to get better at this. Hopefully the learning curve won't be too steep and the quality will improve quickly.



Enjoy,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment