Saturday, January 21, 2012

Green Bottom Wildlife Area



You never know how the weather is going to change. I almost always have my camera and tripod with me and Tuesday evening I was glad I did. After a stormy day, I was leaving Huntington to head home. The clouds were breaking up and with the winds they were moving fast. As the sun began to set I pulled off along West Virginia Route 2 for a about 30 minutes to take some pictures. I am glad I had my camera and tripod. I also had my GoPro Hero2 so I shot a time lapse and some video. I really enjoyed the half hour I spent taking these photographs and as I was leaving the skies darkened again with clouds and more rain followed.



The music is Autumn Sunset by Jason Shaw. http://audionautix.com/index.htm

I also put together a video of the shoot and some of the editing of the photographs.




Here are the final images from the Green Bottom Wildlife Area.



















Enjoy,
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hi friends,

    I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!

    ReplyDelete